Be part of an awesome team promoting documentaries here in Aotearoa.
How you can support us
We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic volunteers to join this year’s Doc Edge Festival. Be a Festival Hub guide, production assistant, driver, digital projectionist or usher, in either Auckland or Wellington.
To register your interest, please write to [email protected] or call us at +64 9 360 0329.
Please tell us:
- which volunteer position(s) you’re interested in,
- if you’re in Auckland or Wellington,
- your background and skills, and
- your contact details.
To create a vibrant and successful festival and other events, we rely on the goodwill, generosity and commitment of private and public sector partners, who donate cash, goods and/or in-kind services to the festival.
In return, we offer our partners the opportunity:
- to introduce their corporate services and products to our audiences and to brand particular products or activities at Doc Edge;
- to enhance corporate recognition, networking and corporate entertainment benefits;
- to have privileged access to industry trends and market intelligence;
- to support talented documentary filmmakers at all levels of their careers;
- to contribute to the ongoing health and development of the documentary industry;
- to contribute to an event that enhances New Zealand’s cultural vibrancy; and
- to support the presentation of dynamic, thought-provoking films which offer unique perspectives on the world around us.
There is a variety of partnership opportunities with the Documentary New Zealand Trust. We would be pleased to explore a partnership with you.
Email Kristen, our Marketing Manager, or call +64 9 360 0329 for more information.