Be part of the Making
We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic volunteers to join this year’s Doc Edge Festival.
For the festival and industry forum, we’re looking for people who are comfortable in online environments including Facebook Live and Zoom, to help look after our guests and attendees.
To register your interest, contact us here.
Please tell us:
- your background and skills, and
- your contact details
To create a vibrant and successful festival and other events, we rely on the goodwill, generosity and commitment of private and public sector partners, who donate cash, goods and/or in-kind services to the festival.
In return, we offer our partners the opportunity:
- to introduce your corporate services and products to our audiences
- to brand particular products or activities
- to enhance corporate recognition
- to have privileged access to industry trends and market intelligence
- to support talented documentary filmmakers at all levels of their careers
- to contribute to the ongoing health and development of the documentary industry
- to contribute to an event that enhances New Zealand’s cultural vibrancy and
- to support the presentation of dynamic, thought-provoking films which offer unique perspectives on the world around us
There are a variety of partnership opportunities with Doc Edge. We would be pleased to explore a partnership with you.
Email Kristen, our Sales & Customer Relations Lead, or call 09 360 0329 for more information.