Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information from our customers and website visitors for the purposes of providing our services and improving our business operations. Personal information may include but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Payment information
- Other information that assist with the collection of audience demographics
We collect personal information in the following ways:
- When you sign up for our services and/or purchase our products
- When you contact us via email, phone or our website
- When you participate in surveys or promotions
- When you browse our website, we may also automatically collect information about your device and usage, such as your IP address and browser type.
- Use of Personal Information
We use personal information to provide our services and improve our business operations. Specifically, we may use personal information for the following purposes:
- To process payments and provide our services
- To communicate with you about our services, promotions or updates
- To conduct surveys and research to improve our services
- To comply with legal obligations
- Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to third-party service providers who assist us with our business operations, such as payment processors or customer service providers. We may also disclose personal information if required by law or to protect our legal rights.
We do not sell or rent personal information to third parties.
Storage and Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to protect personal information from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We store personal information in secure servers located in New Zealand.
Access to Personal Information
You have the right to access and update your personal information held by us. If you would like to access or update your personalised personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will not be able to release any general information which does not identify a specific individual.
Obtaining information will be a call on our time and resources. As a not for profit organisation, we may have to seek reimbursement for any costs incurred.