A trip to Tahiti in 2024
Become a Doc Edge member to be in the draw to win the island trip.
Doc Edge Festival 2023 is just around the corner, and we have a special promotion for anyone who signs up for a Doc Edge membership. We are excited to announce that we are giving away a trip for two to Tahiti in February 2024!
- Two (2) x return economy flights from Auckland to Tahiti with Air Tahiti Nui
- Four (4) day 2024 festival pass to FIFO International Oceanian Documentary Film Festival for two adults to attend in February 2024
- Three (3) nights accommodation at the in Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts
How to enter to win
As a thank you for being a Doc Edge member, this competition is our way of rewarding your support with a chance to win a trip of a lifetime. Imagine experiencing the beauty of Tahiti while attending an unmissable meeting place for documentary film enthusiasts. It’s an opportunity not to be missed!
- Sign up to an annual Doc Edge membership. You’ll not only be supporting our mission to promote documentary filmmaking in New Zealand, but you’ll also have a chance to win this incredible prize.
- Already a Doc Edge member? Do nothing! You are automatically entered to win this amazing prize, so there’s no need to sign up again.
Terms and Conditions
By participating in this competition, you agree to all Terms and Conditions.
- You must hold a valid Doc Edge membership
- You must be a New Zealand resident
- No cash refund or exchange for any prize elements of this competition
- The prize is not transferable
The prize draw will be held on Friday 14 July.
We can’t wait to see you at Doc Edge Festival 2023 and possibly in Tahiti in 2024!