Win a trip to FIFO, Oceanian International Documentary Film Festival 2019 in TAHITI
Entrants must be over 18 years old at the time of the competition.
No cash refund or exchange for any element of this competition.
Terms are strictly as outlined.
Competition closes at 5.30pm Tuesday 5 June 2018
For general inquiries about the competition please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Doc Edge is proud to provide an exciting opportunity to visit FIFO, International Oceanian Documentary Film Festival 2019 in Tahiti, courtesy of Air Tahiti Nui. The prize includes:
• Flights for two to Tahiti with Air Tahiti Nui
• Four nights at the Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort in an Ocean View Jacuzzi room.
• Four day festival pass to FIFO
The winner will be drawn Wednesday the 6th of June 2018.
The winner will be contacted via email/phone by the Doc Edge Team directly
TN102 Thursday 31 JAN 2019 Auckland to Papeete
(Arriving Wednesday 30 JAN 2019)
TN101 Monday 11 FEB 2019 Papeete to Auckland
(Arriving Tuesday 12 FEB 2019)
* Any 4 night set of dates between 30th January to 11th February 2019
* Stay cannot be split
* Reservation must be made immediately after the competition & no later than 30 June 2018
Festival Pass Valid from
2nd of February to the 6th of February.
Includes full-access pass, transfers,
screenings, workshops and
entertainment courtesy of FIFO.