Doc Edge Festival 2018 Photo Competition
Doc Edge Festival is NZ’s only and Australasia’s premiere international documentary film festival, which the 13th edition will be held in Wellington 9-21 May & Auckland 23 May – 4 June 2018.
The Documentary NZ Trust is calling for original photographs to be submitted for the 2018 campaign of Doc Edge Festival with the tagline: Life Unscripted
We are looking for unique photographs that celebrate people and life in New Zealand. The photos above were some of the finalists for the 2017 festival as references. Entrants do now have to be professional photographer. You may submit old photographs from your family albums or new ones.
How Do I Enter?
1. READ GUIDELINES, T&Cs
2. UPLOAD PHOTOS
3. ANNOUCE WINNER
1. For competition submission purposes, the photo can be reasonable resolution digital image (minimum 1MB). For winning entry, Doc Edge will request for a high resolution (minimum 300dpi) image later.
2. You can upload up to 3 photos for consideration
3. All submissions must be entered by midnight 15 January 2018
WINNERS / PRIZES
* The winners will be notified by email on 31 January 2018.
* The winning entry will feature as the 2018 Festival hero image on the Festival programme, print collaterals, social & digital media
* The winner will receive $1000 cash prize and full Festival Pass with access, include details and schedules will follow in due course.