Be a Partner
The Documentary New Zealand Trust is a not-for-profit charitable trust. To create a vibrant and successful festival and other events, we rely on the goodwill, generosity and commitment of private and public sector partners, who donate cash, goods and/or in-kind services to the festival.
In return, we offer our partners:
- The opportunity to introduce their corporate services and products to our audiences and to brand particular products or activities at Doc Edge;
- Meaningful opportunities for corporate recognition;
- Networking and corporate entertainment benefits;
- Privileged access to industry trends and market intelligence;
- The opportunity to support talented documentary filmmakers at all levels of their careers and to contribute to the ongoing health and development of the documentary industry;
- The opportunity to contribute to an event that enhances New Zealand’s cultural vibrancy;
- The opportunity to support the presentation of dynamic, thought-provoking films which offer unique perspectives on the world around us.